Horizontal Toggle Clamp - 40mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of up to 3000N, for rock solid work holding
- Automatically adjusts to suit the workpiece height, from 0mm to 40mm
- Variable clamping force for a delicate or firm hold
- Horizontal base plate with standard mounting holes to fix toggle clamp plates
- Nickel-coated, forged steel construction prevents corrosion, for a long working life
These clamps feature a horizontal base plate with standard toggle mounting holes to fix accessories to such as toggle clamp plates. Constructed from nickel coated steel forgings for strength and durability each clamp features an ergonomically designed handle to allow you to easily transfer the clamping force. The clamp can be disengaged very quickly and smoothly. Each clamp features a swivelling clamping shoe which is non-marring that can accommodate irregular shaped work.
The maximum workpiece thickness the clamps can accommodate is 40mm and they have a maximum reach of 60mm. ©
- Product CodeR3113
- Maximum Clamping Force3000N
- Clamping Capacity40mm
- Maximum Reach60mm
- Height When Closed55mm
- Height When Open170mm
- Length When Closed220mm
- Length When Open120mm
- Mounting Plate Size64mm x 55mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Automatically adjusts to accommodate different workpiece thicknesses whilst maintaining constant clamping pressure.