Jaw Pack - Precision 100 Chuck
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ripple jaws, extended dovetail jaws, button jaws, powergrip jaws and jaw screws
- Allows for almost every type of work-holding requirement from miniature to large
- Class leading clamping force and excellent load bearing capability
- Excellent concentricity, minimising vibration for a chatter-free, super fine finish
- Engineered from a special grade of corrosion resistant medium-tensile steel
The pack contains 75mm ripple jaws, 45mm extended dovetail pen jaws, 250mm button jaws, 115mm powergrip jaws and a set of eight hardened jaw screws. The ripple jaws are excellent for turning hollow forms, unseasoned timber and bark covered wood, the button jaws allow for the remounting of bowls and goblets to reshape the bottom of bowls. The powergrip jaws are the most powerful jaw set in the range and are used for large spigot turning, hollow form turning and are commonly used as a multi-purpose jaw for bowl turners. The extended dovetail pen jaws are excellent for long spigot work and for securely holding pen blanks for drilling, turning and for squaring up the end of pen blanks. In expansion mode they are used for hollow form turning such as pepper mills and deep rooted candlesticks.
All of the jaws are precision machined from a special grade of medium-tensile steel and the design of the jaws is such that they cut into the wood to provide a class leading clamping force, unlike other woodturning chucks that use engineering jaw profiles which crush the wood fibres and do not grip the workpiece as securely. Precision engineered and beautifully balanced, the jaws offer superior performance combined with rock-solid holding power and excellent load bearing capability.
This jaw pack is an excellent addition to the Precision 100 Woodturning Chuck and allows for initial turning to the completion of almost every type of woodturning project. ©
- Product CodeR2527
- Powergrip Jaws Compression Grip Square Stock75mm
- Powergrip Jaws Compression Grip Round Stock100mm
- Powergrip Jaws Expansion Grip95mm
- Extended Dovetail Jaws Compression Grip Round Stock35mm
- Extended Dovetail Jaws Compression Grip Square Stock25mm
- Extended Dovetail Jaws Expansion Grip30mm
- Ripple Jaws Compression Grip65mm
- Ripple Jaws Expansion Grip50mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Excellent load bearing capability allows for every type of work-holding requirement, from miniature blanks through to large bowls.