Magnetic Jig Block
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 300N, for rock solid jig holding
- Temporarily attach jigs, fixtures and measuring instruments to magnetic surfaces
- Strong neodymium magnet is quickly toggled on or off with the switch
- One flat face and one grooved face, for attaching to round or square sections
- An M5 threaded hole in the jig allows securing of jigs and fixtures
The jig has two magnetic faces, one is flat and the other has a machined groove for magnetic attachment to round or square sections.
There is an M5 threaded hole in the top of the jig to allow you to secure jigs and fixtures to the block. The block measures 30x35x40mm. ©
- Product CodeR3190
- Dimensions120mm x 60mm x 90mm
- Threaded HoleM5
- Magnetic Force300N
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.