Malleable Iron F Clamps - Large - 300mm x 120mm - Pack of 6
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 4500N, for rock solid work holding
- Fully forged I profile steel bar prevents flexing under load
- High tensile strength, malleable cast iron jaws will flex without breaking
- Bar serrations prevent unintentional slipping of the jaw when unclamped
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
The main bar is made of a single piece of 30mm x 8mm I profiled steel that prevents the bar from flexing when clamping and maximises strength and durability. This clamp has a capacity of 300mm and a throat depth of 120mm. The versatility of these clamps means that they can be used for most of your projects, but especially when that extra bit of reach is needed. Supplied in packs of 6. You can never have too many clamps. ©
- Product CodeR3039X6
- Clamping Force4500N
- Clamping Capacity300mm
- Throat Depth120mm
- Bar Size30mm x 8mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 4500N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.