Forged F Clamps - 600mm x 80mm - Pack of 6
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 1500N, for rock solid work holding
- Fully forged I profile steel bar prevents flexing under load
- Fully galvanized to prevent corrosion and increase the working life of the clamp
- Fast action Acme thread for quick adjustment and high loading capacity
- Tommy bar provides easy exertion of maximum clamping force
The main bar is made of a single piece of 16mm x 8mm I profiled steel that prevents the bar from flexing when clamping and maximises strength and durability. This clamp has a capacity of 600mm and a throat depth of 80mm. They can be used in most of your projects, especially when quick, strong clamping pressure is needed. Supplied in packs of 6. A welcome addition to any clamp collection. ©
- Product CodeR3025X6
- Clamping Force1500N
- Clamping Capacity600mm
- Throat Depth80mm
- Bar Size16mm x 8mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 1500N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.