Phenolic Hinge Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,228 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Suitable for all doors, and fully adjustable for hinges 50-127mm long and 6.5-35mm wide
- Set up for the door then transfer to the frame without any further adjustment needed
- No bradawls or securing screws required - leaving the door and frame mark free
- CNC machined to +/- 0.02mm accuracy with laser-engraved instructions on the surface
- Exceptional dimensional stability and warp resistance; totally resistant to moisture
This phenolic hinge jig is suitable for routing recesses for fitting hinges on all doors, the adjustable sliding plate enables use with hinges 50mm-127mm long and 6.5mm-35mm wide. The jig is lightweight whilst maintaining exceptional strength and warp resistance meaning it is accurate, reliable and easy to use, with a very quick set up time. Unlike alternatives this premium hinge jig has an end stop that accounts for the gap between door and frame meaning once set up for the door it can be transferred to the frame without any need for further adjustment - maximizing speed and efficiency of the job.
Precision CNC machine cut with +/- 0.02mm accuracy it will ensure you achieve precise cuts and measurements every time. Laser-engraved labels and markings make measuring and setting up especially easy and the supplied clamping plate means you can easily clamp the jig in place without the need for bradawls or screws - this leaves both your door and frame free from unnecessary marks. The engravings are cut into the phenolic surface meaning they will not wear under constant friction from the router - providing long lasting clarity. A comprehensive user manual is also included. To use this jig you will need a 1/2" hand router, router bit (diameter: 12mm - straight with end cutting), 16mm guide bush, clamps and a Philips screwdriver.
Achieve consistent and precise hinges fittings every time from a jig that is moisture and warp resistant.©
- Product CodeR5071
- Dimensions470mm x 85mm x 12mm
- Hinge Lengths50mm-127mm
- Hinge Widths6.5mm-35mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
No readjustments needed
Set up for the door then transfer to the frame without any further adjustment needed - quick and accurate results every time.