Quick Clamps for Multifunction Tables - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed for use with multifunction tables with 20mm dog holes
- Low profile design ensures minimal projection above the worksurface
- Non-marring rubber pads prevent damage to delicate workpieces
- Cam-action levers prevent the clamps from slipping under load
- Durable, impact resistant polymer construction
The clamps have a boss that locates in the dog holes, secured in position with the lock knob, from the under-side of the multifunction table to prevent any lifting of the clamp under load. The clamp stop also has a boss and a lock knob, which you position to suit the dimensions of your workpiece. Both clamp surfaces have a polymer rubber pad to prevent damage to the worksurface. The clamps operate on a cam-action levers that prevent the clamp from slipping under load.
Made from an impact resistant polymer the body of the clamps are extremely durable and measure 250mm in overall length with clamping faces of 20mm tall by 50mm wide. The galvanised steel bar is profiled to prevent distortion and measures 12mm wide x 6mm depth. This set comes with 2 x clamp bodies, 2 x clamp stops and 4 x clamp securing knobs. An excellent clamping tool for MFT multifunction tables. ©
- Product CodeR9022
- Bar Size12mm x 6mm
- Overall Clamp Length250mm
- Clamp Face20mm x 50mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
The low profile design ensures a secure lateral clamping force on the edges of workpieces, freeing the worksurface from obstruction.