Bench Dog Horizontal Clamp - 20mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Perfect for custom bench top clamping
- Designed for surface clamping, creating bar clamps or clamping odd and curved shapes
- Low profile design ensures minimal projection above the worksurface
- Use in conjunction with bench dogs to clamp wide boards or cross grain work
- Non-marring, brass clamping jaw is hard-wearing and durable
The construction is basically a steel bench dog that has a threaded bar running through the centre, the bar has a brass clamping jaw at one end that is tightened by a chrome vanadium spanner at the other. The brass clamping jaw is non-marring as well as being hard-wearing and durable.
The clamps can be used anywhere a 20mm hole can be drilled or in existing holes on workbenches. ©
- Product CodeR3199
- Brass Clamping Jaw50mm x 12mm
- Threaded Bar Length95mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.