200mm Diamond Combination Sharpening Stone - 360/600
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Excellent material removal rate on general tool steel, M2 HSS and tungsten carbide
- Monocrystalline diamond particles guarantee a long sharpening life
- Diamonds are electro-bonded to a warp-free plate, with a flatness of ±0.06mm
- Densely distributed, uniform grit size ensures even grinding across the face of the stone
- Perforations create reservoirs to wash away swarf, eliminating clogging
These diamond stones are excellent for sharpening knives, chisels, plane blades and router bits and will work on general tool steel, M2 high speed steel and tungsten carbide. The 360 grit diamond stone is the fastest cutting stone and is used to remove nicks before sharpening and to shape and establish a basic edge. It is commonly used and excels at truing Japanese water stones. The 600 grit is used for fine lapping or the general sharpening of knives and fine edge tools.
These combination diamond stones sit in a polymer base which has four no-mar rubber feet to prevent the stone from wandering during the sharpening process whilst protecting the work surface. After use the diamond stones should be washed down and dried with a cloth. The stone measures 200mm in length with a width of 75mm. ©
- Product CodeR7523
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Diamonds are forever
Monocrystalline diamond particles guarantee a long sharpening life and an excellent rate of material removal.