Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Add 3 to bag
Router Bit - Straight - 1/2"
- D=3mm H=12mm L=65mm S=1/2" $24.00
- D=4mm H=15mm L=68mm S=1/2" $26.00
- D=5mm H=15mm L=68mm S=1/2" $27.00
- D=6mm H=20mm L=65mm S=1/2" $19.00
- D=7mm H=20mm L=65mm S=1/2" $19.00
- D=8mm H=25mm L=70mm S=1/2" $19.00
- D=9mm H=25mm L=70mm S=1/2" $20.00
- D=10mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $22.00
- D=10mm H=50mm L=95mm S=1/2" $34.00
- D=11mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $23.00
- D=12mm H=32mm L=77mm S=1/2" $26.00
- D=12mm H=50mm L=96mm S=1/2" $36.00
- D=12.7mm H=32mm L=77mm S=1/2" $27.00
- D=12.7mm H=50.8mm L=96mm S=1/2" $35.00
- D=12.7mm H=63mm L=108.5mm S=1/2" $40.00
- D=13mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $27.00
- D=14mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $30.00
- D=14mm H=50mm L=96mm S=1/2" $40.00
- D=15mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $30.00
- D=16mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $31.00
- D=16mm H=50mm L=96mm S=1/2" $43.00
- D=17mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $34.00
- D=18mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $35.00
- D=18mm H=50mm L=96mm S=1/2" $46.00
- D=19mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $35.00
- D=20mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $36.00
- D=21mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $36.00
- D=22mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $38.00
- D=23mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $39.00
- D=24mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $40.00
- D=25mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $43.00
- D=26mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $44.00
- D=27mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $46.00
- D=28mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $46.00
- D=29mm H=32mm L=76mm S=1/2" $47.00
- D=30mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $47.00
- D=35mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $53.00
- D=40mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $53.00
- D=50mm H=25mm L=70.5mm S=1/2" $67.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Used for cutting grooves, rebates, mortices, dadoes or trimming and template work
- Micro-grain tungsten carbide ensures long lasting hardness and superior edge retention
- Perfectly balanced, vibration free bodies for a smoother cut
- Shear angle blades slice the wood for a feather free finish
- Anti kick back design for maximum operator safety
Each router bit features diamond ground, micro-grain tungsten carbide tipped blades. This tighter micro-grain structure means the blades offer long lasting hardness and superior edge retention. The body of each bit has been turned and then milled with uncompromising precision from a single piece of 4140 high tensile steel to give perfect balance for reduced vibration and therefore smoother cuts. 4140 steel has been chosen because of its toughness, high fatigue strength, and abrasion and impact resistance. The tungsten carbide tips are then brazed onto the bodies using induction to create an extremely strong joint that safely holds under the high stresses that occur when routing. The router bits are suitable for use on softwoods, hardwoods, veneers, laminates and composite materials.
Straight with End Cutting Bits
Straight with end cutting bits are used for cutting grooves, rebates, mortices and dadoes as well as trimming and template work when used with appropriate guide bushes. These straight bits have two parallel cutting edges that combine to produce an excellent finish as well as featuring a bottom cutting edge which allows for fast and efficient plunge cutting. The additional cutting tip on the end of the bit ensures that the bottom of routed holes are left with a smooth finish.
Superior Finish and Performance
The shearing angle of the cutting edges ensure they remain in constant contact with the workpiece to allow a smoother, slicing cut which eliminates tear-out and gives a mirror finish. The bits feature right hook angles which further enhances the cut due to the fast removal of chips. These bits feature an anti-kickback design which limits the feed rate of the material being cut to decrease the likelihood of a kickback, meaning each bit conforms to strict German DIN standards to ensure maximum operator safety. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.