Router Table GTS - R15 Lift and Motor
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dial in router bit height from above the table, to a resolution of 0.025mm
- Frictionless phenolic laminate surface for complete control when guiding your workpiece
- Side mounted imperial and metric scales allow quick, accurate fence adjustment
- Sliding carriage mounts to the fence, remaining parallel as you make fence adjustments
- Powerful 2400W motor tackles the most demanding hardwoods and end grain with ease
Router Table Stand
The legs and braces on this router table stand are made from 38mm wide x 2mm thick box-section steel for guaranteed strength and rigidity. The stand has been specifically designed to ensure that the legs and braces fit perfectly square to each other, via a series of pre-welded locking nuts and stainless-steel fixings.
Router Table Top
This table top is laminated on both faces with a low friction, premium-grade, phenolic which is highly wear resistant and allows the workpiece to glide smoothly through the router bit. The phenolic laminate is sandwiched around a 27mm solid moisture-resistant composite core which prevents the absorption of atmospheric moisture, eliminating the risk of warping or distortion of the table surface when working in cold or damp workshops. Set into the top is an extruded aluminium, double T track which includes a standard 19mm track for use with mitre gauges and feather boards, and a 6.3mm T slot for use with stops and homemade jigs.
Router Table Fence
This router table fence is precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium with a black anodized finish. On the top face of the fence is a metric scale and an 8.3mm T Track for use with Rutlands® flip stops and on the front face there is another 8.3mm T Track for mounting Rutlands® feather boards and the height adjustable router bit guard. The two sub-fences are made from a solid composite with a low friction, phenolic laminate surface to ensure smooth movement of the workpiece. The fences can be adjusted, tool free, to accommodate any router bit from 10mm to 115mm in diameter and the outfeed sub-fence can be off-set to allow for edge planing.
Router Lift - R15
Built with premium quality materials to an exacting standard, the lift has been meticulously engineered to ensure precise, ultra smooth raising and lowering of the router bit. The height adjustment is controlled from above the table by inserting and rotating the removable crank handle, making adjustment fast, simple and extremely precise. The lift positions the router collet above the table surface when fully raised to allow for easy access and quick bit changes. The main drive spindle is precision CNC machined and features a fine pitch thread that allows you to tune-in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm. Once the router bit is set to the cutting height, a special spindle-locking mechanism prevents the height setting from changing due to vibration. The carriage of the lift travels on two steel guide posts, that are housed within double-sealed linear bearings to resist dust infiltration resulting in an ultra smooth rise and fall movement, with no side play. To vary the size of the bit aperture the lift is supplied with three polycarbonate flush insert rings with centre holes of 10mm, 32mm and 50mm.
Router Lift Motor
This powerful, 2400W variable speed motor features a torque control system that prevents the motor from slowing under load, ensuring that the rotational speed remains constant, no matter what diameter of router bit you are using or how hard the wood, resulting in a superior workpiece finish. A variable speed control dial, conveniently positioned on the bottom of the motor for easy-reach, allows you to select speeds from 10,000 to 22,000 rpm. With soft start technology, the router motor gradually increases the speed from zero to the desired level for a safer, more enjoyable routing experience. An air cool system ensures a constant flow of fresh air to prevent the risk of the motor overheating, when installed in the Rutlands® dust box or in a close-sided router table.
Double Feather Board
These feather boards are an essential tool and provide even, consistent pressure on your workpiece up against the fence. They allow you to apply pressure closer to the router bit, at the most critical point, without risking injury to your fingers.
Router Table Sliding Carriage
This router table sliding carriage takes the concept of traditional mitre gauges to the next level, giving you a higher level of accuracy when coping and cross-cutting end grain, producing tighter fitting joints.
Router Bit Holders
These router bit holders are the perfect solution to organise and store your router bits. The holder will eliminate the need to search around in the back of drawers for bits, you will now be always able to have your collection within arm's length.©
- Product CodeR5220
- Router Table Top
- Top MaterialHigh pressure phenolic laminate
- Top Weight11kg
- Dimensions800mm x 600mm x 27mm
- Insert Plate Opening298mm x 235mm
- T Track Widths19mm and 6.3mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Router Table Stand
- MaterialBox section steel
- Stand Weight14kg
- Dimensions870mm x 660mm x 560mm
- Phenolic Router Table Fence
- Fence MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Fence Weight8kg
- Sub-Fence MaterialHigh pressure phenolic laminate
- Overall Height90mm
- Sub-Fence Height65mm
- LengthAdjustable from 910mm to 1150mm
- Fence OpeningAdjustable from 15mm to 115mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- T Track Widths19mm and 8.3mm
- Dust Port Diameter63mm
- Double Feather Board
- MaterialHigh impact moulded plastic
- Feather Board Width130mm
- Feather Board LengthUp to 210mm
- Feather Board Face Height13mm
- Stacked Face Height37mm
- Track HardwareHex bolts for 6.35mm or 8.3mm T track and slot bar for 19mm T track
- Router Motor
- Dimensions205mm x 106mm
- Variable Speed Range10,000 - 22,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter1/2" and 1/4"
- Motor Diameter106mm
- Cylindrical Length130mm
- Power Cable Length2m
- Router Lift R15
- Insert Plate Size298mm x 235mm
- Insert Plate MaterialAluminium
- Insert Plate Thickness10mm
- Overall Lift Height300mm
- Insert Plate Aperture90mm
- Insert Rings50mm, 32mm, 10mm
- Height Resolution0.025mm
- Height Change After One Revolution1.59mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Dial in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm.