Table Saw - 255mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Large, cast aluminium table top with an anti-friction coating
- Full-length rip fence locks at both the front and rear of the table
- Torsion lever prevents the fence creeping when sawing large workpieces
- Rack and pinion fence rails ensure that the rip fence stays parallel to the blade
- Blade can be micro-adjusted so that it is always parallel to the rip fence and mitre slot
- All blade adjustments are made from one centrally located knob
The Rutlands® table saw features a large, cast aluminium table top with an anti-friction coating to ensure fast and smooth movement of the workpiece. The full-length aluminium rip fence locks at both the front and rear of the table and has the additional advantage of a torsion lever to ensure maximum clamping strength, which prevents the fence creeping when sawing large workpieces. The blade can be micro-adjusted so that it is always parallel to the rip fence and mitre slot.
Two rack and pinion fence rails ensure that the rip fence stays parallel to the blade, allowing for a maximum ripping capacity of 625mm. The hinged sub-fence can be laid flat to form a low fence for safe cutting of thin workpieces. All blade adjustments are made from a centrally located knob, which allows for quick and easy tilting of the blade and height adjustment with just one hand. Powered by a high torque 2000W motor, the saw is fitted with a 255mm, 24 tooth blade with 10° ATB carbide teeth suitable for general use on hardwood, softwood, and composite woods.
The maximum sawing depths are 85mm at 0° and 60mm at 45°. The mitre gauge, push stick, tool kit and power cable all have on-board storage for fast and easy accessibility. The no-volt release switch with safety stop prevents the saw from accidently re-starting after a power cut. A 63mm dust port allows for fast connection to industry standard dust hoses and extractors.
The table saw is easy to transport with its ergonomic handle and low weight of 22kg. The optional folding table has levelling feet for when working on uneven floor surfaces and positions the saw at a comfortable table working height of 890mm. This is an excellent saw for home woodworking, furniture and cabinet making and first and second fix joinery. ©
- Product CodeR1618
- No Load Speed5000rpm
- TCT Blade255mm x 30mm x 2.8mm x 24T
- Tilt Angle0°- 45°
- Table Size575mm x 559mm x 41mm
- Cutting Width with Rack and Pinion Rails 625mm
- Cutting Height at 0° 85mm
- Cutting Height at 45° 60mm
- Dust Port Diameter63mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Precise parallel cuts
Full length rip fence locks at both the front and rear of the table