Aluminium Sash Clamps - 1500mm - Pack of 6
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 8000N, for rock solid work holding
- Extruded aluminium U-section is resistant to bowing and twisting
- Cast iron jaws are tapered for parallel, non-slip clamping under pressure
- Flat bottom design allows clamps to stand unaided during glue ups
- Incredibly light, easily repositioned and carried with just one hand
The clamp is fully adjustable as the tail can be locked off in 25mm increments and the lead screw has a travel of 45mm. The smooth running rolled acme threaded bar provides easy and rapid movement of the clamp head. Weighing only 1.25kgs they can still exert an impressive 8000N of clamping force. Because of the aluminium construction an additional benefit is that the bar will not mar the surface of your workpiece, which could be the case with steel sash clamps. Supplied in packs of 6. We have been seriously impressed with the quality of these clamps. ©
- Product CodeR3008X6
- Clamping Force8000N
- Clamping Capacity1500mm
- Bar Size35mm x 20mm
- Overall Length1670mm
- Jaw Dimensions43x40mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 8000N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.