Sash Clamp Heads - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 2000N, for rock solid work holding
- Create your own sash clamps from any length of bar with a 25mm cross section
- Cast iron jaws are tapered for parallel, non-slip clamping under pressure
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Four heads and four tails, to create four complete homemade clamps
The cast iron heads measure 50mm x 42mm and are fractionally back tapered at 90 degrees to the bar to ensure maximum clamping force is exerted without slipping. The products feature a rolled acme thread for fast, smooth clamping and a steel tommy bar to easily transfer clamping force. Supplied in packs of 4. ©
- Product CodeR3022X4
- Clamping Force2000N
- Jaw Dimensions50x42mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Create any length of clamp
Provides complete flexibility in terms of bar length and bar material, fitting to any length of 25mm cross section bar.