Carving No 7 Gouge - 14mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fully ground and polished, ready to use
- Chrome vanadium steel retains a sharp, fine edge
- Tang sits deep in the handle, for superior strength and durability
- Finely polished blade minimises friction when roughing out or adding detail
- Octagonal beech handles ensure comfort and control
The handles are made from slow growing beech selected for its straight grain and strength. The octagonal shape ensures a secure, comfortable grip and prevents the tools rolling on the bench. Every handle is permanently engraved with the blade's pattern number and size for easy identification. The tools measure approximately 240mm overall in length with a handle length of 130mm. ©
- Product CodeR4215
- Overall Length240mm
- Blade Length90mm
- Blade Width14mm
- Blade SteelChrome Vanadium
- Blade HardnessRc61
- Handle Length130mm
- Handle MaterialBeech
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.