Diamond Truing Tool
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dress a worn stone to its original profile and shape
- Simply glide side to side to eliminate grooves or troughs on the stone surface
- Rear bar prevents the tool from removing unnecessary material
- Precision made, designed for exact and consistent sharpening
- Industry standard size, designed to fit all leading brands of wetstone sharpeners
This diamond truing tool will dress a worn stone to its original profile and shape. The back bar prevents the tool from removing unnecessary material. You simply glide the diamond tip back and forth reshaping, eliminating grooves or troughs on the surface of the stone. It only takes a few seconds to set up and greatly enhances the performance of the stone. ©
- Product CodeR7554
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.