Plane Blade Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Precise and consistent sharpening and honing of hand plane blades
- Automatically positions the plane blade at centre of the jig
- Blade is rocked to create the camber
- Precision made, designed for exact and consistent sharpening
- Industry standard size, designed to fit all leading brands of wetstone sharpeners
This is the finest and easiest jig to use for the precise and consistent sharpening and honing of hand plane blades. Hand plane blades have a slight camber on either side of their edge. Using a straight edge jig can help create this camber but it takes time and relies on eye judgement. With this jig, your blade is automatically positioned at centre of the jig and the blade is rocked to create the camber. The angle at which the jig can rock is adjustable by rotating two adjustment knobs on the underside of the jig. The jig can hold any blade up to 70mm in width. ©
- Product CodeR7556
- Dimensions235mm x 80mm x 50mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.