Turning Tool Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Delivers a perfectly symmetrical grind on bowl, spindle and roughing gouges
- Pivot your gouge horizontally and vertically, controlling the side grind and nose angle
- Locks in position to provide a consistent, repeated edge geometry on multiple gouges
- Precision made, designed for exact and consistent sharpening
- Industry standard size, designed to fit all leading brands of wetstone sharpeners
This turning tool jig will help deliver a perfectly symmetrical grind on bowl, spindle and roughing gouges up to 36mm in width. Supplied in two parts, the design allows you to pivot your gouge horizontally and vertically to control and perfect both the side grind and nose angle. Once mounted onto the support arm, the jig can be locked in to position, meaning your grind can be repeated on multiple gouges to provide a consistent edge geometry. ©
- Product CodeR7557
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.