Digital Angle Finder
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick and easy angle measurement up to 220°, accurate to +/- 0.15°
- Pinpoint precision with a resolution of 0.05°
- Blade is quickly and securely locked, for the easy transfer of angles
- Large, easy to read display can be zeroed for taking relative measurements
- Integrated spirit level for increased versatility
The angle finder features a large, easy to read LCD display that can be zeroed when you need to take relative measurements. The body is constructed of anodised aluminium making it lightweight and corrosion resistant, and water and dustproof to IP54. An embedded spirit level allows you to easily check whether your working surface is horizontal. The blade can be locked at any angle up to 220° which allows the easy transfer of measurements.
The digital angle finder is 270mm when closed and comes with a long life 3V CR2032 lithium ion battery. The tool switches on when opened and automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life. ©
- Product CodeR9103
- Overall Length470mm
- Angle Range0 - 360°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
For layout work and power tool and machinery setup, with a resolution of 0.05°.