Hold Down Clamps - 150mm
- Single $27.00
- Pack of 4 $93.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force for rock solid work holding
- Supplied bench clamp plates allow mounting to a work bench
- Fits into industry standard 8.3mm T track, to slide across the work surface
- Clamps can fully rotate to create a 360° clamping workstation
- Fast jaw, quick action clamping mechanism is applied within seconds
Constructed from steel forgings for strength and durability each clamp features an ergonomically designed handle to allow you to easily transfer the clamping force. There is a quick release lever within the handle meaning the clamp can be disengaged very quickly and smoothly. The arm of each clamp has a no mar swivelling shoe attached which allows irregular work to be clamped without being marked.
Each clamp has a 150mm throat depth and can clamp a variety of workpieces up to 127mm thick. Supplied with bench mounting plate and fixing screws. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Quick action clamping
Fast jaw clamping mechanism applies the class leading clamping force within seconds.