- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- For all industry standard mitre gauge channels ranging from 18.5 to 19.9mm in width
- Removable steel disc allows for a no-play fit in industry standard 19mm T track
- Expansion discs on the mitre bar ensure zero side play and friction-free travel
- Steel plate has 27 precision machined V stops at 5° increments
- Laser graduated in 1° increments with a range of plus or minus 60°
The mitre gauge is made from 4mm thick steel plate that attaches to fences or jigs with a 5mm thick machined aluminium casting. The aluminium casting features two micro adjustment screws to further calibrate the gauge if required to ensure the fence is true. Underneath the plate is a phenolic sub plate designed to prevent the scratching or marking of the machine bed. The steel plate has 27 precision machined V stops at 5° increments and features special stops at plus or minus 22.5°. The plate is laser graduated in 1° increments through the range of plus or minus 60°. The V shaped steel cursor seats perfectly in the mitre gauge V grooves and locks off with a brass knurled knob eliminating any play.
This is an extremely precise, beautifully engineered mitre gauge that would be either an excellent upgrade to any existing table saw or as a precision mitre gauge for use on a purpose made router table. ©
- Product CodeR5086
- Mitre Gauge Bar18.5mm wide x 9.5mm deep x 450mm long
- Mitre Gauge Channel Size18.5 to 19.9mm
- T Track Channel Size19mm
- Mitre Graduations1° increments
- Mitre Stops5° increments
- Mitre Range+/- 60°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Friction-free, no play travel
Mitre bar expansion discs ensure zero side play and friction-free travel.