Pocket Hole Assembly Clamp
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 1350N, for rock solid work holding
- Holds pocket hole joints at 90° whilst screwing adjacent holes
- 9.5mm pin designed to fit industry standard pocket holes
- Fast jaw, quick action clamping mechanism is applied within seconds
- Easy to use screw mechanism adjusts the clamp capacity to match material thickness
Constructed from steel forgings for strength and durability each clamp features an ergonomically designed handle to allow you to easily transfer the clamping force. There is a quick release lever within the handle meaning the clamp can be disengaged very quickly and smoothly.
Each clamp has a 100mm throat depth and clamping capacity of 76mm. ©
- Product CodeR3102
- Clamping Force1350N
- Clamping Capacity76mm
- Throat Depth100mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Perfect pocket hole alignment
Holds joints at a perfect 90 degrees whilst you drive a screw into an adjacent pocket hole.