Face Clamp - 75mm
- Single $26.00
- Pack of 4 $78.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 1350N, for rock solid work holding
- Large clamp pads hold joints flush during assembly, ideal for pocket hole joinery
- Fast jaw, quick action clamping mechanism is applied within seconds
- Swivelling jaws exert parallel, even clamping pressure even on irregular shaped work
- Easy to use screw mechanism adjusts the clamp capacity to match material thickness
Constructed from steel forgings for strength and durability each clamp features an ergonomically designed handle to allow you to easily transfer the clamping force. There is a quick release lever within the handle meaning the clamp can be disengaged very quickly and smoothly. Each clamp has a 75mm throat depth and clamping capacity of 70mm. ©
- Product CodeR3100
- Clamping Force1350N
- Clamping Capacity70mm
- Throat Depth75mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Perfect pocket hole joinery
Large clamping faces clamp over joint lines, creating a perfectly flush joint during pocket hole assembly.