- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rafter square allows accurate marking and measuring
- Adjustable arm means the square can be set at any angle between 0 and 90°
- Etched common metric rafter angles to easily find roof pitch
- CNC machined, single piece construction guarantees accuracy
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
It has common metric rafter angles marked onto both sides, which alongside the easy to read conversion chart allows you to easily find the pitch of a roof. Clear and easy-to-read metric graduations and angles, laser-etched onto the surface, provide maximum visibility and eliminate any guesswork. The square's compact size and lightweight design make it portable and convenient, fitting easily into your toolbox or inside your tool belt.
The square has been precision CNC machined from a single piece of cast, aircraft grade aluminium. This material is used for its stability and the fact that it will remain true once it has been machined, as it keeps to extremely tight tolerances. The square measures 195mm wide by 195mm high, with the hypotenuse of the triangle measuring 270mm. ©
- Product CodeR9079
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Crisp, laser etched rafter angles and conversion chart for fast and accurate roof pitch identification