Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Add 3 to bag
Solid Carbide - Spiral 2 Flute Conical Ball Nose
- D=1.5mm H=30mm L=63.5mm A=11° R=0.8mm S=1/4" $52.00
- D=3mm H=30mm L=63.5mm A=7° R=1.5mm S=1/4" $52.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Used for precision 2D and 3D CNC carving and profiling
- Up cut spiral provides fast chip removal, pulling chips up and clear of the cutting area
- Precision ground, micro-grain solid tungsten carbide provides exceptional tool life
- Solid carbide bits run cooler during use, retaining a sharper edge for longer
- Superior edge retention ensures cleaner and more accurate cuts, for the ultimate finish
Each router bit has been precision ground from a single piece of super micro-grain solid tungsten carbide. This ultimate micro-grain carbide formulation gives the longest tool life and edge retention ensuring a very clean and accurate cut that leads to the ultimate finish. These STC router bits are suitable for use on softwoods, hardwoods, veneers, plastic materials, laminates, and composite materials.
Spiral Two Flute Conical Ball Nose
Spiral two flute conical ball nose bits are the perfect bits for precision 2D and 3D CNC carving and profiling. They can be used for contouring, pattern making, lettering, detailing, sign making, furniture making and jewellery mould making. The up-cut spiral profiled bits provide fast chip removal whilst routing, with the bit pulling chips up and clear of the cutting area. This eliminates the buildup of dust and chips, ensuring an ultra smooth cut and preventing burning. The bits are designed for use with aluminium, plastic, wood and wood based materials.
Superior Finish and Performance
Each bit has been specifically designed to give the optimum cutting angle to ensure the wood is sheared cleanly. This leads to the bits running cooler during use as solid carbide dissipates heat more uniformly, even at high speeds, meaning the edges remain as sharp as possible and are retained for longer. Each bit conforms to strict German DIN standards to ensure maximum operator safety. ©
- Product CodeR5880
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.