Button Jaws 125mm - Precision 75 Chuck
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed for the re-mounting of bowls, to remove marks created by the chuck
- Used to re-shape the bottoms of bowls that have already been turned
- Screw-in, synthetic polymer buttons will not mark the bowl
- Excellent concentricity, minimising vibration for a chatter-free, super fine finish
- Engineered from a special grade of corrosion resistant medium-tensile steel
These button jaws are machined from a special grade of medium-tensile steel, which is normally used for the manufacture of high performance turbo impellors, pistons and gears. Using this steel allows for closer tolerances during the manufacturing process which results in excellent concentricity to minimize vibration and to ensure that a chatter-free, super fine finish can be achieved by the woodturner. ©
- Product CodeR2504
- Compression Grip120mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.