Jaw Pack - Precision 75 Chuck
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ripple jaws, pen jaws, button jaws and a set of eight, hardened jaw screws
- Allows for almost every type of work-holding requirement from miniature to large
- Class leading clamping force and excellent load bearing capability
- Excellent concentricity, minimising vibration for a chatter-free, super fine finish
- Engineered from a special grade of corrosion resistant medium-tensile steel
The pack contains 50mm ripple jaws, 35mm pen jaws, 125mm button jaws and a set of eight hardened jaw screws. The ripple jaws are excellent for turning hollow forms, unseasoned timber and bark covered wood, the button jaws allow for the remounting of bowls and goblets to reshape the bottom of bowls. The pen jaws are excellent for long spigot work and for securely holding pen blanks for drilling, turning and for squaring up the end of pen blanks. In expansion mode they are used for hollow form turning such as pepper mills and deep rooted candlesticks.
All of the jaws are precision machined from a special grade of medium-tensile steel and the design of the jaws is such that they cut into the wood to provide a class leading clamping force, unlike other woodturning chucks that use engineering jaw profiles which crush the wood fibres and do not grip the workpiece as securely. Precision engineered and beautifully balanced, the jaws offer superior performance combined with rock-solid holding power and excellent load bearing capability.
This jaw pack is an excellent addition to the Precision 75 Woodturning Chuck and allows for initial turning to the completion of almost every type of woodturning project. ©
- Product CodeR2501
- Pen Jaw Compression Grip Round Stock25mm
- Pen Jaw Compression Grip Square Stock20mm
- Pen Jaw Expansion Grip23mm
- Pen Jaw Length40mm
- Ripple Jaw Compression Grip40mm
- Ripple Jaw Expansion Grip38mm
- Button Jaw Compression Grip120mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Excellent load bearing capability allows for every type of work-holding requirement, from miniature blanks through to large bowls.