Jaw Screws Set of 8 - Precision 75 Chuck
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Specifically designed for use with the Precision 75 woodturning chuck and jaws
- Hardened and tempered to prevent the screws snapping under load
- Plated to ensure rust and corrosion resistance
- Allen heads to prevent slippage when tightening
- Supplied as a set of 8
This jaw screw set consists of 8 hardened and tempered screws specifically designed for use with the Precision 75 woodturning chuck and jaws. They are plated to prevent corrosion and have an Allen head to prevent slippage when tightening. It is recommended that the screws have a thin coat of machine and tool wax (product code R3110) applied prior to fixing, to ensure that the screws can be removed easily when changing jaws. ©
- Product CodeR2505
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.