Screw Chuck - Precision 75 Chuck
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fast and convenient, mount a workpiece without having to remove the chuck
- Ideal for use when turning goblets, candlesticks and small bowls
- Coarse thread aids gripping, and is tapered to assist in mounting the blank
- Excellent concentricity, minimising vibration for a chatter-free, super fine finish
- Engineered from a special grade of corrosion resistant medium-tensile steel
The screw chuck has a recess that locates into the centre of the chuck body and when tightened the jaws of the chuck hold the screw rigidly in position. The screw has a coarse thread to aid gripping and is tapered to assist in the initial mounting of the blank. On hardwood blanks it may be necessary to drill a pilot hole prior to securing the screw chuck. ©
- Product CodeR2550
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.