- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,680 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick and accurate marking out of dovetails
- Four of the most common dovetail slopes; 1:5, 1:6, 1:7 and 1:8
- Reference face butts up to the edge of your workpiece, for perfectly square dovetails
- Laser etched, graduated scale for accurate, repeatable dovetail lengths
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
One half of the marker features 1:5 or 23° and 1:6 or 19° angles for use with softwoods, the inside of the gauge is angled at 19° and the outside is angled at 23°. The other half features 1:7 or 16° and 1:8 or 14° angles for use with hardwoods, the inside of the gauge is angled at 16° and the outside is angled at 14°. ©
- Product CodeR9068
- Length Scale40mm
- Overall Length85mm
- Dovetail Angels1:5, 1:6, 1:7 and 1:8 or 23°, 19°, 16° and 14°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.