Horizontal Toggle Clamp - 40mm with Plate and Posts
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of up to 3000N, for rock solid work holding
- Automatically adjusts to suit the workpiece height, from 0mm to 40mm
- Variable clamping force for a delicate or firm hold
- Plate and posts for use with industry standard 3/4" or 20mm dog holes
- Nickel-coated, forged steel construction prevents corrosion, for a long working life
With traditional toggle clamps considerable time is taken setting up the clamp to suit the workpiece height, there is no setup required with these auto adjusting clamps as they automatically adjust to suit the workpiece height while maintaining a constant clamping pressure. The clamping pressure can be set between 100N and 3000N depending on the application of the clamp and this can be adjusted easily with the simple turn of a screw.
There are two 125mm steel posts suppled with the plate, one is 3/4" in diameter and the other is 20mm, meaning they will be compatible with either industry standard dog hole diameters. The posts have several back tapered rings along their length which engage with the inner wall of the hole to prevent the post from being pulled upwards when clamping force is applied from the clamp.
The plate itself has been CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium and has been black anodised to provide a durable and great looking, non marring finish. ©
- Product CodeR3163
- Maximum Clamping Force3000N
- Clamping Capacity40mm
- Maximum Reach60mm
- Post Diameters3/4" and 20mm
- Plate Width65mm
- Plate Length100mm
- Plate Height10mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Automatically adjusts to accommodate different workpiece thicknesses whilst maintaining constant clamping pressure.