Drill Chuck -13mm
- No 1 MT $39.00
- No 2 MT $39.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Used for drilling in the head or tailstock, for 1mm to 13mm drill bit shanks
- Used in the headstock for turning, gripping the blank within the jaws
- Perfectly balanced to ensure concentricity and straight drilling
- CNC machined from a hardened tool steel for strength and durability
- Hardened jaws operate via the supplied chuck key
Precision CNC machined from tool steel these chucks are accurate to +/- 0.01mm to ensure excellent concentricity and straight drilling. The jaws of the chuck are hardened to prevent damage and operate via a conventional chuck key. Measuring 180mm in overall length and mounted on a No 1 or No 2 B16 morse taper this is a premium chuck that will become invaluable in the turner's workshop. ©
- Product CodeR2559
- Morse TaperNo 1
- Overall Length180mm
- Jaw Capacity1mm
- Chuck Body Length90mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.