Router Edge and Mortice Guide
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rout mortices, rebates, dadoes and edge rout against straight or shaped faces
- Universally fitting, with self-centering tool to centre the base to your router
- Two steel mortice pins self-centre the router over the edge of a workpiece
- Accepts industry standard brass guide bushes for use with routing jigs
- Hard wearing phenolic construction ensures minimal levels of friction
To attach the offset base to your router, it is simply a case of using the supplied self-centering tool to centre the base to your router and then drilling the base to match the screw holes on the underside of your router. The offset base can be used both with or without the edge guide. The edge guide can be reversed allowing you to rout against either a straight or curved edge. This will prove invaluable when working with shaped templates or copying existing patterns. The base is pre-drilled with two mortice pin mounting locations and by inserting the two steel mortice pins, one either side of the centre hole, you can self-centre the router over the edge of your workpiece for routing mortices and dadoes.
This is an exceptionally well designed and engineered routing aid that will improve routing performance. The guide is supplied with an offset base, reversible edge guide, two steel mortice pins and a self centering tool. ©
- Product CodeR5085
- Dimensions300mm x 175mm x 8mm
- Inner Hole Aperture30mm
- Outer Hole Aperture36mm
- Maximum Routing Width with Edge Guide140mm
- Mortice Hole Width130mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Dual function design
Rout mortices, rebates and dadoes or edge rout against straight or shaped faces with ease.