Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Add 3 to bag
Solid Carbide - Spiral Compression 1 Flute
- D=4mm H=16mm L=50mm S=4mm $27.00
- D=5mm H=20mm L=60mm S=5mm $34.00
- D=6mm H=20mm L=60mm S=6mm $41.00
- D=8mm H=25mm L=64mm S=8mm $54.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Up and down shear cutting edges on the same bit, ensuring an ultra fine finish on both faces
- Pulls fibres towards the centre of the board, eliminating tearing & chipping
- Precision ground, micro-grain solid tungsten carbide provides exceptional tool life
- Solid carbide bits run cooler during use, retaining a sharper edge for longer
- Superior edge retention ensures cleaner and more accurate cuts, for the ultimate finish
Each router bit has been precision ground from a single piece of super micro-grain solid tungsten carbide. This ultimate micro-grain carbide formulation gives the longest tool life and edge retention ensuring a very clean and accurate cut that leads to the ultimate finish. These STC router bits are suitable for use on softwoods, hardwoods, veneers, plastic materials, laminates, and composite materials.
Spiral Compression One Flute Bits
Spiral compression one flute bits feature both up and down shear cutting edges on the same bit. This combination provides down-cutting on the top faces of material and up-cutting on the bottom. This action pulls fibres towards the centre of the board, eliminating tearing & chipping, whilst ensuring an ultra fine finish on both faces. The one flute design of these bits is chosen when a faster cutting speed and increased feed rate is required, machining more material in less time. These bits are ideal for double faced veneered, laminated & melamine boards and other abrasive material.
Superior Finish and Performance
Each spiral has been specifically designed to give the optimum cutting angle to ensure the wood is sheared cleanly as well as providing efficient chip ejection. This leads to the bits running cooler during use as solid carbide dissipates heat more uniformly, even at high speeds, meaning the edges remain as sharp as possible and are retained for longer. Each bit conforms to strict German DIN standards to ensure maximum operator safety. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.