Dual Wheel Marking Gauge
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fast and accurate edge marking and measurement transfer
- Independently adjustable rods, ideal for mortice and tenon marking
- Large reference face sits securely against the edge of the workpiece
- Single sided wheel bevels pull the gauge against the stock, eliminating drifting
- Sharp, hardened brass wheels cut the wood fibres cleanly, for a highly accurate line
The body of the gauge has been produced from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminium that is precision machined to ensure the face sit true to the workpiece. The face of the body of the gauge is considerably larger than conventional marking gauges and offers the benefit of greater stability and improved accuracy. The body has been beautifully finished by electrochemical anodisation making it corrosion and scratch resistant. The two brass knurled locking knobs secure and hold the stainless-steel rods in place until released, ensuring the measurements do not differ. The hardened brass blades are stored inside the face of the gauge for protection.
The rods measure 215mm in length with the face of the marking gauge measuring 85mm x 25mm. ©
- Product CodeR9042
- Overall Length220mm
- Wheel Diameter12mm
- Head Dimensions85mm x 25mm
- Rod Diameter8mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Dual wheel design
Two independently adjustable rods are ideal for mortice and tenon marking.