Workshop Vice - 100mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 15000N, for rock solid work holding
- Precision machined, grey iron castings ensure high compressive strength
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Integrated anvil with large striking surface
- Epoxy powder coated finish for wear and corrosion resistance
This workshop vice is cast, machined and assembled by the world's leading and largest vice manufacturer, who have been established since 1950. The body of the vice is precision CNC machined from solid grey iron castings, a material recognised for its wear resistance and high compressive strength and has a class leading clamping force of 15000N for assured work holding.
The main screw has a fast action Acme thread that is fully protected from dirt and debris, preventing swarf from becoming trapped between the main screw and the cast steel nut. The replaceable 100mm wide vice jaws are made from a hardened tool steel and have machined serrated faces for a non slip grip of the workpiece. At the rear, the vice features an anvil, providing a striking surface for a variety of functions. Fully opened the vice has a clamping capacity of 75mm. ©
- Product CodeR3086
- Clamping Force15000N
- Jaw Width100mm
- Clamping Capacity75mm
- Jaw Depth20mm
- Overall Length240mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 15000N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.