- 1/8" $16.00
- 1/4" $16.00
- 3/8" $16.00
- 1/2" $16.00
- 3mm $16.00
- 4mm $16.00
- 5mm $16.00
- 6mm $16.00
- 8mm $16.00
- 10mm $16.00
- 12mm $16.00
- 13mm $16.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed for use within ER20 collet chucks
- Exceptional rotational accuracy, with a run-out of 5 micron (0.005mm)
- Multi-slot design for optimum tool grip, safer machining and less vibration
- Hardened to Rc48-52, to provide maximum strength, wear resistance & a long working life
- Suitable for CNC machines, routers, lathes and collet extensions
Precision CNC machined, each ER20 collet benefits from a run-out of 5 micron (0.005mm) for guaranteed rotational accuracy, increasing tool life, allowing for higher feed rates and enhancing workpiece finish quality. Each 65Mn spring steel collet undergoes rigorous heat treatment, hardened to Rc48-52, to provide maximum strength and wear resistance under load, ensuring the longest possible working life. Compatible with the R5018 router motor. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.