Circular Saw Parallel Cutting Guide
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,680 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Transforms your circular saw into a precision edge-guided tool
- Ensures straight, accurate and repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other sheet material
- Large 640mm cutting width range, for projects big or small
- Eliminates the need to measure and mark each cut, simply use the built-in scale and pointer
- For use with leading brands of circular saw with blades 127 - 178mm in diameter
Universally compatible, circular saws are mounted securely to the base with four clamps, each having two micro adjustment screws for perfect levelling. The baseplate is constructed from a strong and stable phenolic, delivering a low friction surface to ensure smooth travel across the workpiece. On initial use the saw will produce a slot within the sacrificial base, perfectly matching the kerf of the blade to eliminate tearout for the best possible finish.
Once mounted, the baseplate glides smoothly along the hardened aluminium tracks to select the width of cut, up to a width of 640mm. Inset within the lower track is a graduated metric scale, laser etched in 1mm increments to allow for fine adjustment. A built-in scale pointer provides the highest level of accuracy, eliminating the need to measure and mark each cut. The generously sized fence provides a large surface area, maximising registration against the edge of the workpiece and providing stability throughout the cut, whether ripping or cross-cutting.
This versatile guide can also be inverted and repurposed as a portable router table, with a series of pre-drilled holes on the baseplate designed to accept Rutlands® 1/4" routers. Each component has been beautifully engineered to ensure smooth, effortless operation and accurate, repeatable results. ©
- Product CodeR9511
- Compatible Saw Blade Size127mm – 178mm
- Maximum Saw Base Plate Length305mm
- Cutting Width Range0 – 640mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Set and forget
Integrated scale and pointer eliminates the need to measure and mark each cut