Fibre Grip Vice Jaws - 100mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Provides a firm grip without damaging or marking delicate work surfaces
- Malleable steel lugs secure the fibre grip jaws to 100mm vice jaws
- Indented jaw faces for optimal, non-slip grip
- Durable fibre construction, engineered to be hard wearing and lost lasting
- Unique design prevents jaws tipping inwards, remaining parallel during use
The jaws are made from a durable fibre material which has been especially chosen to be hard wearing and long lasting, while being forgiving enough to ensure your workpiece will never be damaged. The fibre material is indented with 100's of small holes to aid with grip to make sure your work doesn't slip.
The jaws are sold in pairs with a jaw surface area of 22mm x 105mm. ©
- Product CodeR3151
- Jaw Height22mm
- Jaw Width105mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.