Jigsaw Blades - Wood Down Cut - T101BR - Pack of 5
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- T101BR blades for straight, down-cuts in solid and composite woods
- Reverse-tooth design produces clean, tear-free cuts on the top surface
- Precision ground, ultra-sharp teeth are coated to minimise friction
- High carbon steel blade ensures superior strength and durability
- Universal T shank fitting fits all popular jigsaws
They feature extra-sharp teeth produced by precision grinding and are finished in special coating that minimises friction for a smoother, faster cutting performance. The blades have a universal T shank bayonet fitting and are supplied in packs of 5 in a protective storage case. ©
- Product CodeR1541
- Blade TypeHCS Ground and Tapered
- Cut TypeClean, Down Cut
- Overall Length100mm
- Blade Length75mm
- Cut Depth4
- MaterialSoftwood, Hardwood, Laminate, MDF, Plywood
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.