Mitre Angle Clamp - 100mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 6000N, for rock solid work holding
- Precision machined, grey iron castings ensure high compressive strength
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Predrilled for secure mounting to a workbench
- Epoxy powder coated finish for wear and corrosion resistance
The internal face of the castings are CNC machined to ensure that the workpiece sits true both horizontally and vertically allowing for perfect mitre joints every time. They have a clamping force up to 6000N for assured workholding. The main screws are made from hardened and tempered steel and feature a rolled acme thread for a smooth, responsive adjustment.
When fully open this mitre clamp has a large clamping capacity of 100mm. The base of the clamp is pre-drilled so that it can be permanently mounted to a bench if required. The epoxy powder coated finish is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant.
These are excellent heavy duty mitre angle clamps ideal for setting, gluing and fixing picture frames, cabinet frames, architrave and general mouldings. ©
- Product CodeR3093
- Clamping Force6000N
- Clamping Capacity100mm
- Jaw Depth30mm
- Overall Length392mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.