Thread Checker - Set of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick and easy identification of metric or imperial threads
- Double-ended to provide both nut and bolt thread checking
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
- Hardened tool steel construction ensures maximum durability
- The most commonly used 14 imperial and 12 metric gauge sizes
The metric thread gauges includes nut and bolt sizes of M4x0.7, M5x0.8, M6x1.0, M7x1.0, M8x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.0, M10x1.25, M10x1.50, M12x1.25, M12x1.5, M12x1.75 and the imperial thread gauges include nut and bolt sizes of: 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13 and 1/2-20. Made from hardened tool steel you will be able to determine thread sizes in seconds. ©
- Product CodeR9071
- Metric GaugesM4x0.7, M5x0.8, M6x1.0, M7x1.0, M8x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.0, M10x1.25, M10x1.50, M12x1.25, M12x1.5 and M12x1.75
- Imperial Gauges6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13 and 1/2-20
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.