- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quickly and easy gauging of material thickness or inside dimension of a joint
- Ideal for common joints like dados, grooves and mortise & tenons
- Opposing end automatically sets the corresponding joint dimension
- Eliminates trial and error, saving time and reducing waste
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
The gap gauge has a measuring range of 5mm to 40mm and is 30mm wide which is small enough for use in mortices but large enough to give a larger supporting surface on bigger joints for greater accuracy. To use, simply place the fingers inside joint, or the gap opening on the outside of a joint and open or close the gauge. Lock off the gauge using the knurled brass locking knob and the opposite end will automatically have the corresponding joint dimension. The gauge is made from aircraft grade aluminium and is beautifully finished in a black anodisation. The overall length of the gauge is 80mm. ©
- Product CodeR9076
- Length Scale40mm
- Overall Length80mm
- Gap Range40mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.