T Bar Clamps - 1200mm - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 19000N, for rock solid work holding
- Hardened, cold drawn steel T bar will not bend or flex under load
- Cast iron jaws are tapered, for parallel, non-slip clamping under pressure
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Extra wide, predrilled feet for permanent bench mounting
The head and slide are epoxy powder coated for durability and have been precision machined so that they glide freely and easily along the main bar. The slide can be positioned anywhere on the bar using the predrilled locating holes and is held firmly in position using a solid steel pin. This sturdy steel pin will not bend or break even under maximum load. The head features an extremely hard-wearing steel rolled acme thread which enables smooth, fast clamping. A steel tommy bar coupled with the fast action thread enables the maximum force to be exerted onto your work piece with ease. Supplied in packs of 4. The clamps are made and assembled by the world's leading clamp manufacturer who also produce the most well-known brand of sash clamps. ©
- Product CodeR3000X4
- Clamping Force19000N
- Clamping Capacity1200mm
- Jaw Dimensions54x51mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 19000N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.