- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,178 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- High torque motor will not slow when working with hard or composite woods
- Variable speed control to suit all materials and applications
- Oscillating angle of 3° for clean sawing and fine finish sanding
- Internal dampers minimise vibration and fatigue in the hand and arm
- Supplied with sanding pad and abrasives, plunge cut blade and scraper blade
Many floors today are made from solid and engineered timber and as such require a reduced cutting rate with increased torque. The extra torque ensures that the saw blades do not stall or slow when faced with composite woods with high resin bonds or when working with extremely hard exotic woods. The blades are held in position via four locating pins, and when tightened using the allen key, lock steadfastly in place.
The tool oscillates at 3° which allows for extremely clean sawing and fine finish sanding. The body of the unit is well balanced and features internal dampers to minimise vibration. Supplied with sanding abrasives, sanding pad, plunge cut wood blade and scraper blade. ©
- Product CodeR1606
- Variable Speed Range15,000 - 20,000rpm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
The finest finish
The high torque motor and variable speed range ensure a fine finish, without tearing of the grain, in hard, composite or exotic woods.