Hole Saw Kit
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- M42 HSS cutting tips will retain their hardness, even at higher temperatures
- Variable tooth pitch eliminates chatter and ensures vibration free sawing
- Alternate set teeth minimise binding and friction, for a smooth effortless cut
- Excellent results in solid woods and composites, plastics, concrete blocks and plasterboard
- Ready to use, with the supplied mandrels and adjustable pilot drill bits
The set is supplied with two hex shank mandrels with adjustable M42 HSS pilots and quick-change locking mechanisms with deep threads to ensure a positive location on the steel cup. The cutting depths range from 40mm to 55mm. The kit contains nine bi-metal M42 HSS hole saws, 19mm, 22mm, 29mm, 38mm, 44mm, 51mm, 57mm, 68mm and 76mm. These are excellent premium performance bi-metal M42 HSS hole saws, supplied in a case with a foam insert to protect the teeth. ©
- Product CodeR4125
- MaterialBi-metal High Speed Steel
- Shank TypeHex
- Shank Diameter10mm
- Hole Diameters19, 22, 29, 38, 44, 51, 57, 68, 76mm
- Max Depth of Cut40-50mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.